Professional MBA at K-State
Professional MBA Online
Kansas State University's online professional MBA is ranked 12th in the nation and 9th among public universities by U.S. News and World Report, and offers working professionals flexibility to do course work at their own pace. Integrate examples from your own professional experience within classes for a true professional advantage.
Taught by the same qualified professors that teach graduate courses on the Manhattan campus, the professional MBA is designed to give you the competitive edge you need to advance in your career, including:
- personalized attention
- access to career services including job placement and mentorship
- required faculty-led travel experience
- GMAT waiver available for applicants who meet all other admission requirements
- application fee ($65) waiver for applicants with a GPA >= 3.50
- all required textbooks and course materials included with tuition (no additional cost)
Earning a degree from K-State means joining a network of passionate alumni, connecting you with business professionals and friends of the college. The College of Business Administration is among the less than 5 percent of institutions worldwide to hold the prestigious AACSB Accreditation.
- Prerequisite courses include two undergraduate economics courses, two undergraduate statistics courses (or one graduate level), and at least business calculus.
- Two-day regional student orientation, including team building, networking and professional development components. New students will be required to attend, but all returning students are encouraged to take advantage of this networking opportunity.
- Total of 36 credits or as few as 30 credits depending on the individual's previous undergraduate business course work.
- Faculty-led international trip.
- Professional Development and Learning seminar.
College of Business Administration
Director, PMBA Program