Are you considering starting a business? Do you have a business that you are ready to scale? The Center for Entrepreneurship Accelerator program is here to help!
The Accelerator provides entrepreneurs access to world-class K-State faculty, students, and alumni support to help launch or grow their business.
Participating ventures receive:
- Custom startup lessons designed and delivered by top K-State faculty
- One-on-one mentorship from experienced entrepreneurs in the K-State network
- Hands-on market and competitor research conducted by K-State business school students
- Each venture successfully completing the program is invited to pitch at Demo Day with access to $100,000 in equity-free grants
- October 30: Applications open
- November 27: Applications close
- January 12: Program kickoff
- March 9: Demo Day