Graduate Studies Advisory Council
The college has developed a Graduate Studies Advisory Council that serves as a critical partner to various aspects of its graduate programs. The council works with the college's faculty to gain an understanding of the current status of the college’s graduate programs, and to discuss different opportunities for developing a win-win partnership between the council members and the graduate programs.
Spring 2018 Advisory Council Meeting
The advisory council is made up of the following members:
- Chris Althoff, Partner, Invoyent
- Andre Biane, President & CEO, AIB International
- Pat Caldwell, Consult, Operations Management
- Matt Crocker, President, Steel & Pipe Supply Co
- Brent Depperschmidt, President & Managing Partner, Tallgrass Capital Investments
- Jamshid Ebadi, Senior Manager, Crowe Horwath
- Nick Ebert, VP Sales, Sysco Kansas City
- Justin Eck, VP of Operations, Wagner Logistics
- Junbin Shane Feng, Founder, SunField, LLC.
- Kent Glasscock, President, KSU Institute for Commercialization
- Adam Glendening/Jeff Johansen, CFO GTM Sportswear
- Carl Goossen, Chief Marketing Officer, Spray Equipment, Inc.
- Chris Gutierrez, President, KC SmartPort
- Scott Jimison, General Director, BNSF Railway
- Victor Jou, Business owner
- Bret Lanz, Commercialization Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Institute, KSU
- Kirt Leyda, Director Supply Chain Management, Stormont Vail Health
- Benny Lee, CEO, Duracomm
- Mike Leikam, CEO, the Centralized Supply Chain Services
- Lynn Lin, President, Lynn Y.S. Lin Consulting, Inc.
- Jacob Lynn, Project Leader, Textron Aviation
- Jeff Martin, VP Regulatory Affairs, Westar Energy
- John Matta, VP - Logistics, Foot Locker
- Mike Mayo, Principle/President, The Ebert Mayo Design Group
- Karen Page, President & CEO, Kansas Global Trade Services, Inc.
- Wade Radina, Owner, Radina's
- Brian Rempe, President, CivicPlus
- Joshua Schumm, VP, Waggoners, Inc
- David Sedlock, AT&T Chief Data Officer (CDO)
- Chris Tatham, Owner and CEO, ETC Institute
- Gautam Vyas, Enterprise Alliances Executive, Equifax
- Bradley Walker, VP & Office Manager, Alfred Benesch & Company
- Ken Williams, Director of Licensing/Business Development, KSU Institute for Commercialization
- Chenlung Yang, CEO, Chin Yeh Foods Corporation, Taiwan