Apply to PMBA
How to Apply
- Completed graduate school application form
- Pay non-refundable fee $65 (application fee waiver for applicants with a GPA >= 3.50)
- Write a one-page statement of objectives
- Submit three letters of recommendation
- GMAT score, less than 5 years old - K-State code 6334 (GMAT waiver available for applicants who meet all other admission requirements)
- TOEFL score, less than 2 years old (non-native English speakers only)
A minimum score of 550 on the paper-based test, with a score of 57 in each section, or 215 on the computer-based test, with a score of 25 in each section, is required.
- Completed affidavit of financial support (international students only)
- Two official transcripts
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree
- Minimum score of 500 in the GMAT
- GMAT waiver available for eligible applicants
- 6 hours of undergraduate economics courses
- 6 hours of undergraduate statistics OR 3 hours of graduate statistics courses
- Calculus undergraduate course or pre-determined score in the qualitative portion of the GMAT
- TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson Test of English, less than 2 years old (non-native
English speakers only)
- Applicants who are submitting iBT TOEFL (internet based) scores must
have a minimum total score of 79 with no part score below 20 on the
reading, listening, and writing sections.
- Applicants who are submitting a paper-based TOEFL (PBT) test scores
must have a minimum total score of 550 with no part score below 55 on
reading or listening sections and a TWE (Test of Written English) score
of 5.0 or higher.
- Applicants who are submitting an IELTS score must have a minimum total score of 6.5 with part scores of 6.5 or higher on the reading,
listening, and writing sections.
- Applicants who are submitting a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score
must have a minimum total score of 58 with part scores of 58 or higher.