24 credit hours; may waive 6 credit hours if “B” or better is achieved in equivalent courses at the discretion of the program director. Typically waivers are only granted for multiple undergraduate courses taken, and only credits from AACSB accredited institutions are accepted.
- ACCTG 810 - Foundations of Accounting Credits: 3
- ECON 815 - Economic Analysis for Business Credits: 3
- FINAN 815 - Foundations of Finance Credits: 3
- MANGT 810 - Operations and Supply Chain Management Credits: 3
- MANGT 820 - Managing Organizational Behavior Credits: 3
- MANGT 860 - Managing the Triple Bottom Line Business Credits: 3
- MANGT 880 - Business Strategy Credits: 3
- MKTG 810 - Marketing Concepts and Research Credits: 3
- GENBA 890 - Business Capstone Credits: 3
9 credit hours of courses offered at the graduate level (600 or above) from any college, with the approval from the student’s advisory committee. Similar courses available at both the upper-division undergraduate (600) and graduate (700-800) level MUST be taken at the graduate level. A limited number of business concentrations will be available on campus only.
College of Business Administration
Ms. Lynn Waugh
Graduate Programs Coordinator
2006 Business Building
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.