Department of Accounting
Welcome to the Department of Accounting at Kansas State University! We invite you to look around our website to see the great things going on in our accounting program. We want you to know five specific things about our program:
- We offer a cutting edge curriculum including classes in accounting analytics, financial statement analysis and business valuation, fraud and forensics, international accounting, international tax, etc.
- Our program is globally-oriented. We have regular accounting international study trips to places such as Australia, China, Mexico, and Ireland.
- Our student placement rates are approaching 100 percent and our students are highly sought-after by major public accounting firms, large public and private companies with global operations, regional accounting firms and corporations, and employers in government and the not-for-profit sector.
- Generous support from alumni and donors enables us to offer a vast array of scholarships and awards. In 2018-2019 our students benefited from over $265,000 in scholarship support.
- We are a separately accredited accounting program and graduates of our program are equipped for success on both the CPA and CMA exams.
Kansas State Accounting is a great place to begin your accounting journey!