Student Learning Outcomes
The following outcomes provide a guide to assuring that students achieve key knowledge and skills in our world-class programs.
Undergraduate Student Learning Outcomes
It is expected that students with a undergraduate degree will have the following characteristics:
- Students will demonstrate written communication skills appropriate for business situations.
- Students will create and effectively deliver oral presentations
- Students will demonstrate effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in teams of diverse composition.
- Students should demonstrate proficiency in the use of general productivity software in business applications with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply theories and methods to the solution of common types of problems related to their academic field of study.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of global perspectives of business.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Students will have the ability to apply critical thinking skills in an ethical context.
MBA/PMBA Program Outcomes
It is our expectation that graduates with a Masters of Business Administration degree will have these characteristics:
- Students will be effective business decision makers.
- Students will be excellent communicators.
- Students will be effective project managers (MBA only).
- Students will be ethical decision makers.
Masters of Accountancy Program Outcomes
It is expected that students with a Masters degree in Accountancy will have the following characteristics:
- Students will have technical knowledge of accounting.
- Students will be effective communicators.
- Students will be effective critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- Students will have a professional mindset.