College of Business Inclusion Summit
"What Does Inclusion Mean To You?" sponsored by Union Pacific and in partnership with K-State SGA
- 9:30 – 10:20 am Keynote, Ken Kuwamura, Union Pacific
The importance of diversity and inclusion in Union Pacific and strategies to foster inclusion within organizations
- 10:30 – 11:20 am Courageous Conversations Workshop facilitated by Melanie Horton
This workshop facilitated by Melanie Horton will share how people with different identities and lived experiences can have a courageous conversation about a topic in a productive and supportive way. Joining Melanie will be Officer Randy Myles, K-State Police, and Marone Shimekt, CBA Student.
- 1st place: Richard Gutierrez, senior in educational studies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRWaqvOlBLs
- 2nd place: Staley School of Leadership Studies Ambassadors https://youtu.be/jzO5kKUutzo
- 3rd place: Ross Henderson, senior in human resource management and management information systems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE0dEKAAFJk
So what's next?