Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship
The Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship is the largest and most selective scholarship award made by Kansas State University’s College of Business. The Vanier family recognizes students with this scholarship who have been truly outstanding, both academically and as student leaders, during their high school career. This scholarship is awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the College of Business Administration, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Finalists will be selected by a committee of College of Business faculty and staff and are required to participate in an on-campus interview. The interview and recognition event will include a luncheon and other special activities. Parents and family members are encouraged to attend.
Total Award Value
Freshman Year Award
Renewal CriteriaThis scholarship is renewable up to three additional years at $20,000 per academic year provided the student maintains a 3.5 GPA or higher and remains enrolled in the College of Business.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above, and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above, and
- Display extraordinary leadership, and
- Be a high school senior, and
- Be admitted to K-State, and
- Be admitted to the College of Business, and
- Attend K-State in Fall 2020, and
- Participate in an on-campus interview and recognition event on Monday, January 27, 2020