Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship
The Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship is the largest and most selective scholarship award made by Kansas State University’s College of Business. The Vanier family recognizes students with this scholarship who have been truly outstanding, both academically and as student leaders, during their high school career. This scholarship is awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the College of Business Administration, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Finalists will be selected by a committee of College of Business faculty and staff and are required to participate in an on-campus interview. The interview and recognition event will include a luncheon and other special activities. Parents and family members are encouraged to attend.
Total Award Value
Freshman Year Award
This scholarship is renewable up to three additional years at $20,000 per academic year provided the student maintains a 3.5 GPA or higher and remains enrolled in the College of Business.
- ACT score: 32 or above OR SAT score: 1450 or above, and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above (unweighted), and
- Display extraordinary leadership, and
- Be a high school senior, and
- Be admitted to K-State, and
- Be admitted to the College of Business, and
- Be a resident of Kansas, and
- Attend K-State and the College of Business in fall 2023, and
- Participate in an on-campus interview and recognition event planned for Friday, Feb. 3, 2023
- Submit the K-State admission application (if you have not already done so).
- Complete the Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas application.
- Applications due by 5 p.m. CST on Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022.
- Applicants will be updated on their application status in mid-January 2023 following initial committee review.
You will be asked to log in using the email address and password you used to apply to K-State. If you applied via Common App, you will need to create a login and password if you have not already been prompted to do so.