Start your Clear Path to Success Now!
Career Accelerator (GENBA 205) is a fast-paced 8-week course that will help you build essential skills and experiences as you prepare to launch a successful career!
- Access valuable resources to define a career path that aligns with your interests
- Enhance your personal brand and networking skills to make meaningful connections with future employers
- Develop vital job search tools including resume, cover letters, and LinkedIn profile
- Gain hands-on experience with Handshake, the K-State Career Center's recruiting platform
- Attend live networking events and employer mock interviews
- Connect with alumni and mentors via WildcatLink
Talk to your academic advisor. You need at least 30 credit hours to enroll in Career Accelerator and must complete this course prior to declaring your College of Business major.