Department of Management
|Office:||2056 Business Building|
|Mailing Address:||3091 Business Building|
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
Current Research & Consulting Projects
- The Implications of a Relativistic Approach to Moral Judgment in Individuals: A Review and Re-Interpretation (under review)
- Relativism, Idealism, Authoritarianism, and Machiavellianism: Reinterpreting the Meaning and Implications of Relativistic and Idealistic Approaches to Ethics (under review)
- Published in Business and Society, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Consulting editor at Journal of Organizational Behavior and Psychological Reports
- Two years' services as Academic Reviewer for the Organizational Behavior division of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada.
- Multiple "Best Reviewer" awards at various conferences.
- President, Kansas State University's Undergraduate General Education Council (five years)
Publications (last 5 years)
- Mudrack, P. E., & Mason, E. S. (forthcoming). Utilitarian traits and the Janus-headed model: Origins, Meaning, and interpretation. Journal of Business Ethics
- Mudrack, P. E., & Mason, E. S. (2019). Moral Reasoning and its Connections with Machiavellianism and Authoritarianism: The Critical Roles of Index Choice and Utilization. Business and Society, 58(4), 779-812.
Areas of Teaching
Business, Government & Society, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management
Ph D, 1991, University of Toronto, 1991.
Major: Organizational Behavior/Social Issues
MBA, University of Windsor, 1981.
B.Comm, University of Windsor, 1979.