Pi Sigma Epsilon Marketing Club
Pi Sigma Epsilon is the only national, co-ed fraternity in sales, marketing and management. Collegiate members who join PSE will be exposed to seasoned professionals with strong business acumen. Members will be able to participate in immersive programs and competitions that teach core fundamentals of sales, marketing and management. Pi Sigma Epsilon is the only marketing club within the College of Business Administration.
Fall 2017 Meeting Times
The first PSE meeting will be held Tuesday, August 29th, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. in Business Building 2101. For a complete meeting schedule, or to be added to our email subscriptions, please contact Taylor Jenkins.
Competitions & Events
- Midwest Regional Conference - The regional conference for Kansas State PSE is hosted by the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire. The event invites students to participate in the Pro-Am Sell-A-Thon, a coporate sponsored sales competition.
- National Convention - The conference features a dynamic lineup of keynote speakers, workshops and professional development seminars. Students will also be able to network with corporate sponsors and members from other chapters.
- BOSS Games - BOSS (Business Oriented Strategic Simulation) places team members in the position of Chief Marketing Officer. Teams then create and implement new and improved marketing strategies and re-branding techniques.
- GEICO Marketing Contest - PSE members/students will come up with their own marketing plan to promote the GEICO partnership program on their respective campus and community.
- Members will also be able to participate in local sales and marketing competitions hosted by the National Strategic Selling Institute.
Pi Sigma Epsilon lays the foundation for students to gain job placement immediately after graduating. With over 25 big name sponsors who actively recruit students at competitions and national events.
Some sponsors include:
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Tom James Company
- Northwestern Mutual
- Level 3 Communications
- Federated Insurance
- Mach 1 Global Services, Inc.
- Apex Systems, Inc.
- Automatic Data Processing
- University Directories
- Miller Heiman
- Johnson & Johnson
President - Taylor Jenkins
VP of Administration - Courtney Davis
VP of Finance - Nicole Biggins
VP of Professional Development - Lindsay Miller
VP of Marketing - Austin Butterfield
VP of Public Relations - Sarah Whitney
VP of Human Resources - Chase Stalder
Dr. Dawn Deeter - email@example.com