Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship
The Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship is the largest and most selective scholarship award made by Kansas State University’s College of Business. The Vanier family recognizes students with this scholarship who have been truly outstanding, both academically and as student leaders, during their high school career. This scholarship is awarded each year.
This award seeks to attract top students who demonstrate the potential to make exceptionally strong contributions to the College of Business Administration, both in the classroom and in the extracurricular life of the campus.
Finalists will be selected by a committee of College of Business Administration faculty, staff and community leaders and are required to participate in an on-campus interview. The interview and recognition event will include a luncheon and other special activities. Parents and family members are encouraged to attend.
Freshman year award
Recipients have the opportunity to work with our Assistant Dean for Prestigious Scholarships to apply for the Truman Scholarship and additional prestigious scholarships.
- ACT score: 32 or above (SAT CR+M score: 1400 or above) and
- High school GPA: 3.85 or above and
- Display extraordinary leadership and
- Be a Kansas high school senior and
- Be admitted to K-State and
- Attend K-State in fall 2018 and
- Participate in an on-campus interview and recognition event on Monday, January 22, 2018
Renewable for up to three additional years at $20,000 with a K-State GPA of 3.5 or above.