Professional Advantage Certification
Are you interested in completing Professional Advantage Certification? Find workshop dates and times here, or contact our office for access to our K-State Online page. Certification will be available until May 2019.
Professional Advantage (PA) Certification is an exclusive program to the College of Business and is part of your Career Development Clear Path to Success (pdf). Our staff and industry experts provide essential training and resources to help you land your dream job. You will learn soft skills essential to business. You will learn how to interview, write a professional resume, network, and much more. Participation is strongly encouraged but not required for graduation.
Two Steps. Fifteen Requirements.
Step 1 Workshops
- Maximize Your Money
- CareerLeader Assessment
- Personal Branding
- Resume Development
- Effective Networking
- College of Business Event
Step 2 Workshops
- Career Coach Consultation
- Cultivating Professional Relationships
- Career-Related Involvement
- Resume Validation
- Job Search Prep
- Crafting Cover Letters
- Interview Basics
- Mock Interview
- Workplace Success
- Exclusive opportunity to list your resume in the Corporate Partner Resume Book
- Invitations to private employer events
- Professional Advantage Certified listed on your transcript and resume
- A more polished, more professional version of yourself!