Executive Mentor Program and WildcatLink
The Executive Mentor Program provides College of Business students with the opportunity to be mentored by successful business professionals. Executive Mentors meet regularly with their mentees in order to
- assist the student in developing and reaching goals,
- honing professional skills,
- identifing appropriate career opportunities, and
- building a professional network.
In joining the Executive Mentor Program, students also gain access to WildcatLink, a web-based mentoring and networking platform that connects students with alumni and friends of K-State more informally for career-related information and questions.
Criteria to apply for participation
- Must be enrolled in a degree program within the College of Business.
- Must be prepared to communicate regularly with a mentor and take initiative.
Before applying, we encourage you to attend the Professional Advantage workshop "Cultivating Professional Relationships."
Sign-up through the Career Development app < Events < Step 2