The College of Business Administration offers a number of scholarships. Please follow the guidelines that best fit your student status.
High School Seniors
- Submit the general scholarship application directly to the Office of Student Financial Assistance (OSFA). You can apply online on the OSFA website. This should be done by the November 1 priority date.
- Apply for admission to K-State. Indicate business as your major to ensure that you will be on all business lists and receive our mailings.
- Vanier Family Business Administration Best of Kansas Scholarship
- Submit the general scholarship application directly to the OSFA. Apply online on the OSFA website. This should be done by February 1.
- Apply to K-State for admission. Indicate business as your major to ensure that your will be on the business lists to receive our mailings.
- If you plan to pursue an accounting degree know that accounting scholarships are available to transfer students.
General Scholarship Qualifications
Applications are reviewed for several things. For incoming freshmen, we consider ACT scores, cumulative GPA, rank in class, grade trends, courses taken, activities, and honors. For transfer students, we consider GPA and total credit hours, along with courses take and activities.
After the Office of Student Financial Assistance has made its awards in early December and January, the College of Business Administration will review those awards and follow with its own awards in late March.
Accepting your Award
If you are awarded a College of Business Administration Scholarship, the award will show the amount of your scholarship and include an acceptance form for you to complete. You should accept the scholarship even if you have yet to make the decision of coming to K-State or majoring in business.
For more information, please contact: