Student Accounting Society
The K-State Student Accounting Society is open to freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior students currently enrolled at K-State interested in accounting as a major and/or professional career.
Students have an opportunity to:
- meet and interact with other students interested in accounting,
- network with members of the accounting profession,
- meet and interact with faculty,
- learn more about accounting and the accounting profession, and
- learn skills that are needed to be successful in the business world.
Spring 2017 Meeting Times
Meetings will be held at 5 p.m. on the following dates and rooms in the Business Building:
February 6, BB 1070
February 20, BB 1092
March 6, BB 1070
March 27, BB 1092
April 10, BB 1092
- April 24, BB 1092