K-State Society for Human Resource Management
Mission Statement: We, as the K-State chapter, are committed to serving as a bridge between the academic and professional Human Resource communities. We seek to bring together students in HR related disciplines and provide them with professional HR views of current Human Resource practices through professional speakers, networking, experience, and advice.
Spring 2017 Meeting Times
SHRM will meet from 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. on the following dates and rooms:
- January 26 - Business Building 3043
- February 9 - Business Building 3043
- February 23 - Business Building 3043
- March 9 - Business Building 3043
- March 30 - Business Building 3043
- Spring Trip - TBD
- April 13 - Business Building 3043
- April 27 - Business Building 3043
- May 4 - Picnic (Location TBD)
Requirements for Membership
Membership is open to all Kansas State University students in good standing who have an interest in the field of Human Resource Management. To be considered a member of the Kansas State University Chapter for the Society for Human Resource Management, students are required to pay national dues and yearly chapter dues.