Global Supply Chain Club
Global Supply Chain Club is a student group affiliated with both the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP). The club is composed of management majors and others with an interest in operations management, project management, and supply chain management. The mission of the club is to provide students with an opportunity to get beyond pure classroom learning and to interact with practicing managers.
Students are in complete control of all club activities. Activities include: bringing in guest speakers, touring local and regional businesses to learn about their operations, and attending the meetings of professional organizations such as CSCMP and PMI. Through these activities, students not only learn more about operations management and related topics, they also get to interact with the larger business community in ways that may further their careers.
Fall 2016 Meeting Times
Will meet the following dates, times and locations
- August 29 | Business Building 3097 | 7-9 p.m. | Subject: Career Coach/Professional Advantage Talk
- September 12 | Business Building 1092 | 7-9 p.m. | Subject: Six Sigma White Belt
- September 19 | Business Building 1078 | 7-9 p.m. | Subject: Pre-Career Fair Networking
- October 3 | Business Building 4001 | 7-9 p.m. | Subject: Paraguayan Supply Chain Executive Video Teleconference
- October 17 | Business Computer Lab| 7-9 p.m. | Subject: Quality Simulation Game Night Competition