Multicultural Business Student Association
The Multicultural Business Student Association (MBSA) is a student organization in the College of Business Administration dedicated to celebrating and enhancing diversity throughout the campus.
The mission of MBSA is to provide opportunities for students of all majors and backgrounds to explore the issue of multicultural diversity in the business environment.
Fall 2016 Meeting Times
MBSA will meet from 5:30 - 7:30 on the following dates and places:
- August 29 - Business Building 2103
- September 12 - Business Building 1078
- Mock Interviews from Noon - 5 - location TBD
- September 26 - Business Building 2103
- October 3 - Business Building 1092
- October 17 - Business Building 2103
- November 7 - Business Building 1092
- November 28 - Business Building 2103
- December 5 - Business Building 2103