The College of Business Administration offers a number of scholarships for current students
- Students continuing their studies in the College of Business Administration must apply each year for scholarships. We also strongly encourage you to complete your FAFSA form. Apply online at the OSFA website. This should be done between November 1 and February 1.
- There are separate departmental scholarship applications for students majoring in Finance, Management or MIS in addition to the general university application. Starting in 2015, the Accounting department has discontinued its use of a departmental form. Department applications are accepted from November 1 to February 1:
- Accounting Scholarship Application - As of Spring 2015 accounting students only need to fill out the general university application
- Finance Scholarship Application
- Management Scholarship Application
- ConocoPhillips Scholarship for MIS Students Application
- Douglas E. Hill/Edward Jones College of Business Administration Scholarship (Deadline is March 1)
- K-State offers financial help for study abroad students, and the CBA also offers the Kendall Study Abroad Scholarship thanks to the donation of our alumni Larry and Patricia Kendall.
- Education Abroad Planning Scholarship - This scholarship is designed to assist students of high financial need who are motivated to go abroad but have financial barriers associated with the "out-of-pocket" expenses of going abroad.
After the Office of Student Financial Assistance has made its awards in early December and January, the College of Business Administration will review those awards and follow with its own awards in late March.
Tuition and Fees
For information regarding tuition at K-State you can visit the Division of Financial Services.
College of Business Administration Career Development Fee
The College of Business Administration assesses the Career Development fee every semester to all business students. The fee is assessed as follows:
|1st through 11th credit hour (per credit hour, all enrolled hours in any curriculum)||$8.34|
|Maximum fee for 12 or more credit hours||$100.00|
Note: College of Business Administration undergraduate degree seeking students will be charged this fee for a maximum of ten semesters of full-time equivalent study. Students enrolled in the Online General Business Degree Completion program will not be charged this fee. Refunds will not be issued for changes in academic programs after the 20th day of classes for a term. (Fall and Spring terms only). This fee funds the Career Development office and its programming in the college.