The College of Business Administration offers many choices, and the best way to take full advantage of our offerings is to talk to an advisor who can guide you through our undegraduate academic programs. These include six majors, two minors and three certificates, as well as other programs in the college that will enhance your experience, such as study abroad opportunities and student clubs and organizations.
You can easily schedule an appointment with your advisor with our online scheduling application SSC Campus.
Who is my advisor?
The name of your advisor appears on the right side bar of your student record in KSIS. If you do not know who your advisor is, please contact us in the Student Success Center in 1001 Business Building, or at (785) 532-6180.
Schedule an Appointment
In person: 1001 Business Building
By phone: (785) 532-6180
Online: using the scheduling system SSC Campus
Please note: Individual advisors cannot schedule appointments.
Advising Assistants are successful business students who work very closely with the Academic Advisors. They are trained on the CBA curriculum, activities and resources in the college and at K-State. Advising Assistants meet with students in the Student Success Center in 1001 Business Building. They are also available via email.
- Answer basic questions about requirements for CBA academic programs
- Explain how to use KSIS and DARS for academic navigation and planning
- Provide information about tips for enrollment and scheduling of courses
- Help students draft long range plans
- Share information about college activities and student clubs
- Provide information about CBA and K-State resources and offices