Professional MBA Online
Kansas State University offers a MBA for working professionals with at least 3 to 5 years of experience. The main difference between our online Professional MBA and our face-to-face MBA in the Manhattan campus, is the ability to do course work at your own pace, and the constant integration of examples from your own professional experience within the classes.
The Kansas State Professional MBA is taught by the same qualified professors that teach graduate courses in the Manhattan campus, and is designed to give you the competitive edge you need to advance in your career, including personalized attention, a professional development plan personalized to your career needs, and a required faculty-led travel experience in addition to the academic curriculum, and ongoing opportunities to interact with the astounding network of professional Kansas State alumni.
Earning a degree from Kansas State means joining a network of passionate alumni. A degree from the AACSB Accredited College of Business Administration connects you to a network of very successful alumni and friends of the college.
ECON 815- Economic Analysis for Business (3 credits)
ACCTG 810- Foundations of Accounting and Finance (3 credits)
MANGT 810- Operations and Supply Chain Management (3 credits)
MANGT 820- Behavioral Management Theory (3 credits)
MANGT 830- Information Technology Strategy and Application (3 credits)
MKTG 810- Marketing Concepts and Research (3 credits)
ACCTG 860- Management Accounting and Business Problem Solving (3 credits)
FINAN 815- Corporate Finance (3 credits)
GENBA 880- Business Strategy (3 credits)
MANGT 860- Management of Legal, Ethical, and Public Policy Issues (3 credits)
GENBA 890- Business Practicum (3 credits)
GENBA 875- MBA International Business Experience (1 credit)
GENBA 800- Professional Development (2 credits)
Electives (3 credits)
*Classes are eight weeks long
- 2-day regional student orientation, including team building, networking and professional development components. New students will be required to attend, but all returning students are encouraged to take advantage of this networking opportunity.
- Total of 39 credits or as few as 30 credits depending on the individual's previous undergraduate business course work.
- Faculty-led international trip
- Professional Development and Learning seminar
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in undergraduate degree
- Minimum score of 500 in the GMAT
- 6 hours of undergraduate economics courses
- Calculus undergraduate course or pre-determined score in the qualitative portion of the GMAT
- TOEFL/IELTS/Pearson Test of English, less than 2 years old (non-native
English speakers only)
* Applicants who are submitting iBT TOEFL (internet based) scores must
have a minimum total score of 79 with no part score below 20 on the
reading, listening, and writing sections.
* Applicants who are submitting a paper-based TOEFL (PBT) test scores
must have a minimum total score of 550 with no part score below 55 on
reading or listening sections and a TWE (Test of Written English) score
of 5.0 or higher.
* Applicants who are submitting an IELTS score must have a minimum total
score of 6.5 with part scores of 6.5 or higher on the reading,
listening, and writing sections.
* Applicants who are submitting a Pearson Test of English (PTE) score
must have a minimum total score of 58 with part scores of 58 or higher.
Tuition is $2,500 per 3 credit class for in-state and out-of-state students.
The maximum total tuition is $32,000. This does not include costs related to the required international trip or regional orientation and professional development seminar.