Sam and Karen Forrer Chair in
Faculty of Distinction
CBA Faculty Fellow
Department of Management
|Office:||3092 Business Building|
|Mailing Address:||3091 Business Building|
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
Current Research & Consulting Projects
- Understanding the unintended consequences of organizational citizenship and proactive behaviors
- Psychological contracts in international business
- The ethical implications of impression management behaviors
- Have provided training on human resource management, organizational behavior and managerial decision making.
- Board of Directors, AIB International – Certification Services
- Editorial Board Member: Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Human Relations, and Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology.
- Awards: CBA Outstanding Research Contributions (3 Times), CBA Outstanding Teaching Award (3 Times)
- Published in: Academy of Management Review, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Management, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Leadership Quarterly, Organizational Research Methods and others.
Areas of Teaching
Major: Organizational Behavior
Supporting Areas of Emphasis: Human Resource Management
MBA, University of South Carolina, 1991.
Supporting Areas of Emphasis: International Business
BS, University of South Carolina, 1989.
Major: Mechanical Engineering