Dr. Reo Song
Department of Marketing
o. 201B Calvin Hall
Ph D, Texas A&M University, 2010.
MBA, University of Rochester, 2004.
MA, Seoul National University, 1997.
BA, Seoul National University, 1995.
Areas of Teaching
Marketing Research, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Strategy, Marketing Management, International Marketing, New Product Development/Innovation, Retailing Management
Areas of Research
- Song, Reo, Dhruv Grewal, Ram Janakiraman, Kirthi Kalyanam, P. K. Kannan, and Brian Ratchford (2010), "Strategic Management of Online and Offline Retail Pricing," Journal of Interactive Marketing, 24, 138-154 (equal contribution)
Research in Progress
- Song, Reo, Sungha Jang, Dominique Hanssens, and Jaebeom Suh, “When Overconfidence Meets Reinforcement Learning”
- Song, Reo, Gautham Vadakkepatt, and Donald Lehmann, "The Impact of Capital Structure of Marketing Effort and Customer Satisfaction"
- Song, Reo and Venkatesh Shankar, "New Product International Launch Time Window and Performance: A Case of the Motion Picture Industry"
- Moon, Sangkil, and Reo Song, "The Roles of Cultural Elements in International Diffusion of New Products: An Application to the Motion Picture Industry"
- Song, Reo and Venkatesh Shankar, "Does Country Sequence Matter in the International Rollout of New Products?"