Department of Finance
|Office:||3004 Business Building|
|Mailing Address:||2097 Business Building|
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
Current Research & Consulting Projects
- Identify issues in design and management of defined contribution retirement plans
- Understand the impact of corporate tax avoidance on institutional investments
- Mortar Board Senior Honor Society – College of Business Administration Outstanding Faculty
- "An Investigation of Administrative Fees in Defined Contribution Plans" (with T. Doellman), forthcoming at Financial Analyst Journal
- "Investment Fees, Net Returns, and Conflicts of Interest in 401(k) Plans" (with T. Doellman), forthcoming at Journal of Financial Research
Areas of Teaching
Corporate Finance, Investments, International Finance
MBA, University of Missouri, 2006.
BBA, Pittsburg State University, 2005.
Majors: Economics, Management