Department of Management
|Office:||2056 Business Building|
|Mailing Address:||3091 Business Building|
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
Current Research & Consulting Projects
- A Review and Critical Analysis of Utilitarianism as Traits (under review)
- Moral Reasoning and its Connections with Machiavellianism and Authoritarianism: The Critical Roles of Index Choice and Utilization (under review)
- The meaning and implications of ethical relativism
- Published in Business and Society, Journal of Business Ethics, Journal of Organizational Behavior, Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology
- Consulting editor at Journal of Organizational Behavior and Psychological Reports
- Two years’ services as Academic Reviewer for the Organizational Behavior division of the Administrative Sciences Association of Canada.
- Multiple “Best Reviewer” awards at various conferences.
- President, Kansas State University’s Undergraduate General Education Council (five years)
Publications (last 5 years)
- Mudrack, P. E., & Mason, E. S. (2013). Dilemmas, conspiracies, and Sophie's choice: Vignette themes and ethical judgments. Journal of Business Ethics, 118, 639-653.
- Mudrack, P. E., & Mason, E. S. (2013). Ethical judgments: What do we know, where do we go? Journal of Business Ethics, 115, 575-597.
- Mudrack, P. E., Bloodgood, J. M., Turnley, W. H., Jr. (2012). Some ethical implications of individual competitiveness. Journal of Business Ethics, 108, 347-359.
- Mudrack, P. E., & Mason, E. S. (2010). The asceticism dimension of the Protestant work ethic: Shedding its status of invisibility. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 40, 2043-2070.
- Bloodgood, J., Turnley, W. H., & Mudrack, P. (2010). Ethics instruction and the perceived acceptability of cheating. Journal of Business Ethics, 95, 23-37.
Areas of Teaching
Business, Government & Society, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management
Ph D, 1991, University of Toronto, 1991.
Major: Organizational Behavior/Social Issues
MBA, University of Windsor, 1981.
B.Comm, University of Windsor, 1979.