Myung Kyo (M.K.) Kim
Department of Management
|Office:||3058 Business Building|
|Mailing Address:||3091 Business Building|
1301 Lovers Lane
Manhattan, KS 66506
M.K. Kim’s research interests broadly lie in data-driven managerial decision making in the areas of supply chains, interfirm networks, and strategic sourcing. Through this research agenda, he specifically aims to better understand the inter-organizational and interpersonal dynamics of multiple supply network entities and their impact on firm- and network-level performance outcome.
Current Research & Consulting Projects
- Sourcing excellence for acquiring organizational capabilities
- Strategic sourcing in multi-tier supply chains
- Supply network design and architecture
- Published in Decision Sciences, International Journal of Production Research, among others
- Awards: CBA Developing Scholar Award, President’s Faculty Development Award, Ralph E. Reitz Outstanding Teaching Award
- Ad hoc reviewer: Decision Sciences, International Journal of Operations and Production Management, International Journal of Production Research, Production and Operations Management, among others.
Areas of Teaching
Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Decision Analytics, Procurement and Logistics
Ph D, Michigan State University, 2013.
Major: Operations and Sourcing Management
Supporting Areas of Emphasis: Marketing
MS, Seoul National University, 2008.
Major: Operations Management
BS, Hanyang University, 2005.
Major: Business Administration