Thank you for your interest in the 5th Annual NSSI Benefit Auction!
- Date: Friday, April 28th, 2017
- Location: College of Business Building Atrium
- Theme: A Putt in the Right Direction: A Benefit Auction Like No Other
- Doors Open: 6 p.m.
- Note: Attendees will be able to play games and win chips to use for raffles between 6-7 p.m.
- Dinner: 7 p.m. - Buffet, catered by Wahoo Fire and Ice Grill
- Auction Starts: 8 p.m.
- Evening includes: cash bar and games; silent and live auction; raffle ticket drawings, with the featured item of the night, a K-State themed golf cart.
- Auctioneers: Michelle and Matt Canny, The Canny Team, Johnson City, Kansas.
- Emcee: Stan Weber
- Benefit Auction Beneficiaries: The net proceeds of the 5th Annual Benefit Auction will fund the NSSI Sales Cup Merit Awards.
- Raffle Ticket Beneficiaries: The net proceeds of the 5th Annual Benefit Auction Raffle Ticket sales will be donated to a local charity in Manhattan, with a maximum donation of $8,000.
How Can You Get Involved?
Currently we are selling tickets to the auction and accepting items for donation. To donate an item or purchase tickets please contact your student sales representative or NSSI Program Associate Kellie Jackson (email@example.com).
|Auction Tickets||$25 minimum donation per plate|
|Chip-In Donation: sponsors auction attendance for two K-State Students||$50 minimum donation per student|
Green Jacket Table: eight seats, front row; company highlighted with table tent, in auction program, on signs
|$1000 minimum donation|
Hole-in-One Table: Six seats, second and third rows. Your company will be highlighted with table tent, in auction program, on signs located at the College of Business Building Atrium entrance and in an auction slide show (projected on a screen) that will run through dinner (once per rotation). The table also includes drinks + $10 in chips per person at table.
|$750 minimum donation|
|Eagle Table: Four seats, back rows. Your company will be highlighted with table tent, in auction program|
and on signs located at the College of Business Building Atrium entrance. The table also includes drinks + $5 in chips per person at table.
|$500 minimum donation|
|Donate a Silent Auction Item|
|Donate a Big Auction Item|
|Cash donation||All monetary donations are welcome.|