The interdisciplinary nature of K-State College of Business Administration's research and teaching environment has led to the creation of special centers, initiatives, and academic areas. Each offers a unique collection of faculty expertise and opportunities for academic and corporate collaboration in research and education.
Students benefit from the innovative courses, project work, and other opportunities that these programs provide as part of their academic experience. The initiatives also provide faculty members with the opportunity to do research and partner with colleagues in specific academic areas. In addition to adding value to the classroom experience, faculty involved in each of the initiatives put together extra curricular activities that promote student learning outside of the classroom. These include case competitions on campus and at regional universities, as well as professional development and networking opportunities.
Our centers and initiatives are:
- Business Ethics Education Initiative
- Center for the Advancement of Entrepreneurship
- Ethics and Responsible Citizenship Initiative
- Diversity Initiative
- Globalization Initiative
- K-State Center for Economic Education
- Integrated Investment Management Initiative
- National Strategic Selling Institute
- Center for Risk Management Education and Research