Business Administration Student Ambassadors
The Business Ambassadors is a group of outstanding students who are selected to serve the College of Business Administration and its students. The goals of the organization include the retention of current students and the recruitment of prospective students into the college. Business Ambassadors participate in the following:
- Regular organizational meetings.
- Represent the college at various on- and off-campus recruitment events, including Distinguished Lecture Series and the C.Clyde Run
Ambassadors also assist in the annual Cats for Cans food drive, the KSU Open House, and other activities as assigned. Ambassadors play an essential role every year in the recruitment of prospective students by attending various campus events. Beyond these activities, the organization makes its own decisions and sets its own agenda for the academic year. Creativity, leadership potential, and enthusiasm are a must for all members.
Requirements for Membership
- Must be a business major -- Business Ambassadors are selected in the spring semester for the next academic year
- Must have completed two full semesters at Kansas State University by the end of spring 2013 to be eligible for 2013-2014 academic year
- Must have a respectable (2.5 or higher) cumulative grade point average at Kansas State University at the time of application
Learn more about the Business Ambassadors by visiting their webpage.