May graduation is fast approaching and the Dean's Student Advisory Council is accepting applications/nominations for the College of Business Administration Outstanding Senior in Business Award. The senior selected as the recipient of this honor will receive a $500 cash award, a plaque and be recognized at the May CBA Commencement ceremony.
Criteria for applications/nominations are as follows:
- Approved May or August 2015 graduate from an undergraduate program in the College of Business Administration
- Minimum GPA of 3.5
To apply for this award the following application documents must be submitted to Ms. Bente Janda, Office of Student Services, College of Business Administration, 107 Calvin Hall, by 5pm on Friday, March 13, 2015.
- A one-page resume including:
- Full name
- Current mailing address, phone number, and email address
- Cumulative GPA
- Expected graduation date
- Degree program
- A one-page essay (Times New Roman, 12-point font) answering the following question:
- "How has the nominee contributed to the College of Business Administration while being an undergraduate student?"
Applications containing more than two pages will not be considered. Late applications will not be considered.
If you consider yourself, a friend, or any CBA student as a potential candidate for this award, please nominate them or encourage the person you consider worthy to apply. Self, peer, or faculty nominations are encouraged.
As the nominator, you will write the essay for why you believe the nominee is worthy. Please collect and attach the nominee’s resume to turn in with the application. Resumes sent in separately from the essay will not be accepted. All nominations must be received by 5pm on March 13th. If you have any questions, please contact Bente Janda in the Office of Student Services at 2-6180, or firstname.lastname@example.org.