Graduate Studies Advisory Council
The college has developed a Graduate Studies Advisory Council that serves as a critical partner to various aspects of its graduate programs. The council works with the college's faculty to gain an understanding of the current status of the college’s graduate programs, and to discuss different opportunities for developing a win-win partnership between the council members and the graduate programs.
Fall 2017 Advisory Council Meeting
The advisory council is made up of the following members:
- Chris Althoff, Partner, Invoyent
- Andre Biane, President & CEO, AIB International
- Pat Caldwell, Consultant, and former President of Advanced Ceramics Manufacturing
- Matt Crocker, President, Steel & Pipe Supply Co
- Brent Depperschmidt, President & Managing Partner, Tallgrass Capital Investments
- Jamshid Ebadi, Senior member, Crowe Horwath’s Unclaimed Property Advisory
- Justin Eck, VP - Operations, Wagner Logistics
- Jungbin Shane Feng, Founder, SunField, LLC.
- Adam Glendening, CFO, GTM
- Rebecca A. Guinn, Global Director, Seeding & Tillage, Deere & Companies
- Chris Gutierrez, President, KC SmartPort
- Scott Jimison, General Director, BNSF Railway
- Victor Jou, Business owner
- Benny Lee, CEO, Duracomm
- Mike Leikam, CEO, the Centralized Supply Chain Services
- Lynn Y.S. Lin, President, Lynn Y.S. Lin Consulting, Inc.
- Jeff Martin, VP Regulatory Affairs, Westar Energy
- Bret Lanz, Commercialization Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Institute, KSU
- Mike Mayo, Principle/President, The Ebert Mayo Design Group
- Wade Radina, Owner, Radina's
- Brian Rempe, President, CivicPlus
- Joshua Schumm, VP, Waggoners, Inc
- David Sedlock, AVP - Technology, AT&T Chief Data Office (CDO)
- Arthur Su, CEO, Dapha Enterprise, Ltd., Taiwan
- Chris Tatham, CEO, ETC Institute
- Gautam Vyas, Enterprise Alliances Executive, Equifax
- Mike Widman, AAI, Charlson & Wilson Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Ken Williams, Director of Licensing/Business Development, KSU Institute for Commercialization
- Chenlung Yang, CEO, Chin Yeh Foods Corporation, Taiwan