Alumni and Corporate Partners
Our connection to our alumni is a great point of pride for the college. K-State business graduates are loyal and steadfastly committed to the future success of other K-Staters. It is our job to keep you connected and informed about the latest happening within the college.
Alumni play an important role in the future of the college and enhance the value of a business degree from K-State. A strong alumni body supports the college and university in a number of ways:
- Attracting talented students to the business program
- Volunteering on various boards and committees
- Serving as knowledgeable advocates
Corporate participation and financial support is vital to the success of our programs. We recognize that collaboration between higher education and the corporate world is mutually beneficial and necessary, especially in the ever-changing, global business world.
The K-State College of Business Administration has the privilege of working with industry leading corporate partners. Our corporate partners are:
- Committed to continued development and enhancement of educational experiences
- Partial to K-State business graduates and continuing to place graduates within their companies
- Keeping our impressive placement rates across disciplines sky-high
Click here for more information on employer engagement opportunities.