The College of Business Administration's office of information Technology strives to make available the tools needed for learning, teaching and doing research. K-State offers wireless internet throughout campus for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- No Food, Drink, or Tobacco: Failure to comply with this policy will result in a loss of access to the labs.
- The primary purpose of the computer labs is to promote and aid education. Classes and research take precedence over any form of computing game, chat, etc.
- Computer chairs are for each computer, not group work
- Please clean up after yourself
- Keep the noise level at a minimum
- Printing in the business building is the same procedure as used in the K-State public labs and InfoCommons
- Printing is charged to the user's Cat Cash account, To add money to a Cat Cash account. Visit the Manage My ID page, go to the K-State ID Center, room 111 in the Student Union or transfer money from a smartchip or Cat Cash account
- Visit the Cat Cash Webpage for more information about Cat Cash account
Adobe Acrobat, Bloomberg Professional, O.S Financial Trading System, IBM DB2, IBM Rational, IBM Software Architect, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, Quicktime, Rapid Miner, SAP Client, WinSCP, STATA, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Tableau, Rational Software Architect, InfoSphere Data Architect, InfoSphere Data Studio, Rational Requisite Pro
Remember to log off when you are done using the computer or the next person using the computer will have access to your files.
For more information, including information about personal storage, visit the university's Samba Connectivity page.