The College of Business Administration's office of information Technology strives to make available the tools needed for learning, teaching and doing research. K-State offers wireless internet throughout campus for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
Calvin 318- Open Lab
Please note labs will be closed during student and university holidays.
Fall and Spring Semester Lab Hours:
Sunday: 3–11 p.m.
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Monday- Thursday: 9 a.m - 9 p.m
Friday 9 a.m – 5 p.m
Sunday 3 p.m – 9 p.m
Lab is closed for all University declared holidays
Room 318 will be closed for classes as posted
THE CBA COMPUTER LAB IS FOR THE USE OF THOSE STUDENTS ENROLLED IN THE COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION ONLY
Calvin 306- Teaching Lab
The college offers a computer teaching facility which uses state-of-the-art technology in order to facilitate the learning process. Calvin 306 is able to handle class sizes up to 40 students.
Calvin 317- Integrated Investment Management Lab
The Finance Lab includes 12 double monitor computers with access to Bloomberg. The lab is used by the Finance Department and for classes in the Certificate in Integrated Investment Management. The lab was made possible with the generous donations from our alumni. Calvin 317 can be used as a general computer lab, with the same open lab hours as 318, when not in use by the department of finance.
Calvin 307 A & B- Sales Labs
The Sales Labs were integrated into the College of Business with the welcoming of the National Strategic Selling Institute. The labs support two live role plays on closed-circuit monitors that relay the video feed to the judges board room.
For more information regarding the Sales Labs, please visit the National Stategic Selling Institute page.
- No Food, Drink, or Tobacco: Failure to comply with this policy will result in a loss of access to the labs.
- The primary purpose of the computer labs is to promote and aid education. Classes and research take precedence over any form of computing game, chat, etc.
- Computer chairs are for each computer, not group work
- Please clean up after yourself
- Keep the noise level at a minimum
- Printing in Calvin Hall is the same procedure as used in the K-State public labs and InfoCommons
- Printing is charged to the user's Cat Cash account, To add money to a Cat Cash account. Visit the Manage My ID page, go to the K-State ID Center, room 111 in the Student Union or transfer money from a smartchip or Cat Cash account
- Visit the Cat Cash Webpage for more information about Cat Cash account
Adobe Acrobat, Bloomberg Professional, O.S Financial Trading System, IBM DB2, IBM Rational, IBM Software Architect, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows 7 Professional, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio.Net, Quicktime, Rapid Miner, SAP Client, WinSCP, STATA, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, Tableau, Rational Software Architect, InfoSphere Data Architect, InfoSphere Data Studio, Rational Requisite Pro
Remember to log off when you are done using the computer or the next person using the computer will have access to your files.
For more information, including information about personal storage, visit the university's Samba Connectivity page.