Becoming a Corporate Sponsor
Become a Corporate Partner and join the NSSI SalesCat Team
SalesCat Corporate Partners are firms and their representatives who support the work of the K-State NSSI by committing their time, talent and/or financial resources. Our Corporate Partners are central to the success of the NSSI, enabling us to:
- Recruit and retain excellent K-State students
- Develop and maintain an innovative sales curriculum
- Provide state-of-the art sales laboratories to enhance the learning process
- Provide outstanding educational and professional development opportunities through workshops and speakers
- Sponsor students as they travel to sales competitions
The Benefits of Partnering with the NSSI
Firms who become a SalesCat Partner with the NSSI find that the relationship is beneficial to both parties. Specifically, as a SalesCat Partners you can:
- Participate in activities designed to build your brand on campus, such as guaranteed speaking opportunities, branded event sponsorship opportunities, and personalized recruiting events.
- Participate in activities designed to give you early access to the K-State NSSI sales students, including our Sales-only Career Fairs, SalesCat Corporate Partner-only Recruiting Events, and our online catalog of resumes and video role plays (currently under construction).
- Give back to the sales profession by making a positive difference in the lives of the next generation of salespeople.
It’s Easy to Get Involved!
The NSSI SalesCat Corporate Partner Program is the fundamental way to become involved with the National Strategic Selling Institute. SalesCat Corporate Partnerships allow firms to connect with our students at different levels of time and financial commitment. Other ways to get involved include the Edward Jones Sales Competition, K-State Sales Week, the K-State Sales Team, and Pi Sigma Epsilon, and the Executive Mentoring Program. Other unique opportunities are also available; please contact Dr. Dawn Deeter for details.